Innovation can create paradigm shifts in healthcare, along with significant financial returns for investors. With over 100 years of experience, Medica knows that this requires building a solid business on a platform of experience, discipline and capital. We validated this with a track record of an average 3x return over many exits. Medica pioneered healthcare investing in Israel beginning in 1995 and has provided investment capital to support companies developing breakthrough products including first and second generation percutaneous heart valves, (PVT & Ventor; acquired by Edwards LifeSciences and Medtronic) and desktop computed radiography (Orex – acquired by Kodak). With experience in all stages of company formation and growth, Medica recognizes the ‘diamond in the rough’ which less experienced investors ignore. We help develop it and bring it to the market to deliver superior returns to our investors.
We invest in:
- Private and Public companies
- Companies with initial revenues in need of growth capital
- Financially distressed companies with proven technology
- Companies based in the US, Europe and Israel
- Companies in need of the next stage of management to facilitate growth